Facebook is an extremely effective platform for establishing and building an audience, engaging with potential clients and generating new leads and signups.
Advertising On Facebook
There are many benefits to advertising on Facebook depending on the industry in which your organisation operates and what your objectives are. Facebook segments their campaign options by objective, which makes it easy for advertisers to choose how best to set up campaigns:
- Boost Your Posts - Increase the exposure of your Facebook posts
- Promote Your Page - Promote your business page and generate more “Likes”
- Send People To Your Website - Promote your website and generate more visitors
- Increase Conversions On Your Website - Promote your website and track whether or not your visitors from Facebook carry out key actions on your website (e.g. a transaction or enquiry form completion)
- Increase Installs Of Your App - Promote your mobile app and generate more downloads from the app store
- Increase Engagement In Your App - Encourage existing users of your mobile app to keep using the app and more regularly, to help you increase your advertising revenue
- Reach People Near Your Business - Promote your brand to people in your local area
- Raise Attendance At Your Event - Promote an event to your target audience and generate new signups
- Get People To Claim Your Offer - Promote timely discounts for people to claim in-store
- Get Video Views - Promote your corporate videos and increase your reach and exposure
The targeting options on Facebook are extremely sophisticated, therefore we can build a highly targeted audience based on the characteristics of your target market, using a combination of the following options:
- Personal interests
- Purchasing behaviour
- Income estimates
Facebook is great for promoting content on your website, not only due to the sophisticated audience targeting options, but also because absorbing content is one of the main purposes of using Facebook. Users actively follow brands on Facebook so that they can stay up to speed with the latest content, so as long as you promote your content to the right audience, you can expect a high level of engagement.
The targeting options on Facebook make it easy to put your products in front of your target audience and the ad formats available on the Facebook Advertising platform make it even easier to promote your products to your target audience and encourage users to make a purchase.
Lead generation campaigns using Facebook Ads can work extremely well for businesses like estate agents, software as a service (SaaS) providers, insurance companies and many more. Once again, it is the sophisticated targeting options that allow lead generation campaigns to work so well in conjunction with well-designed and relevant ads.
In order to measure the success of this campaign, we will set up Facebook conversion tracking on your site. The aim of this campaign is to drive cheap, relevant traffic to your site in order to improve brand awareness and generate new enquiries.
Find out how we can help you promote your content, drive sales and generate leads through Facebook Advertising, contact us here.